The bitti d’lish All In One Nappy is the same great nappy,
but now with colour coded snaps and even softer, more luxurious minkee.
- itti bitti’s original/ultra trim, low rise fit for supreme comfort and no bulk
- extremely easy to use – perfect for Dads, carers and when simplicity is the priority
- absorbent bamboo and microfibre soaker pads sewn in
- can use extra microfibre or bamboo mini booster (available separately) if extra absorbency is required
- luxurious soft and waterproof minkee outer fabric in a rainbow of colours plus limited edition prints
- our simplest, most convenient cloth nappy option
- stay-dry/stain resistant suedecloth lines the inside to keep baby dry and comfortable
- slightly longer to dry than other styles, but still quick for an All in One
How many do I need?
- For full time use, an ideal qty would be 16-24 nappies per size
- For part time use, an ideal qty would be 6-14 nappies per size
Sized Small, Medium or Large for the best possible fit at each growth stage.
- small size fits 3.5-7.5kgs – approx birth to 4-6 months
- medium size fits 6-12kgs – approx 2-14 months
- large size fits 9-16.5kgs – approx 9-30 months
- x-large size fits 14.5-20kgs – approx 15-36 months
are low rise style nappies, designed to sit 2-4cm under the belly
button, hugging around the hips and sitting in the crease of the “undie”
line, not arount the legs, so they will fit well on cuddly or petite
babies. They fit higher at the back than at the front. If you are not
sure which size to get, especially if you have a boy, size up, not down.