- Ella´s house disposable nappy liners help keep baby dry and make washing nappies easier.
- With dirty nappy liner throw away in non-recyclable waste, wet liners you can flush in the toilet.
- Place liners on cloth nappy, close nappy and ensure liner is not sticking out of the nappy.
- Liners should be disposed at every change.
- Disposable liners Ella´s house are 100% biodegradable.
- made from PLA
- 200 pcs. in roll
Warning: Flushing of liners may cause blockage in drains. We aren´t responsible for individual drain system. We recommend to flush only soiled liners to reduce numbers in drains, for wet liners place in bin.