We love our wean green products here at FMP we have the wean green snack pots that are used for snacks, fruit, yogurt, salad in our lunch bags, they have been in use for a year and are still going strong, we also have the lunch cube and lunch bowl that we use to take left over food such as lasagne to work we simply remove the lid and pop the lunch cube/bowl in the microwave the size means it can be used to eat from and then placed in dishwasher. They have been dropped and haven't broken or even chipped. These would have been ideal when my daughter was weaning as we soon outgrew ice cube trays and other baby weaning pots having a snap on lid would have made the wean cubes ideal for taking baby food out and about.
Stock your kitchen cabinets with all the tempered glass food storage containers you need! From leftovers to condiment storage the Kitchen Set will have your covered. Use for yourself or as a great wedding gift! The Kitchen Set contains one of each: Wean Cube, Wean Tub, Wean Bowl, Snack Cube, Lunch Bowl, Lunch Cube, Meal Bowl and Meal Cube.
Perfect for Storing:
- Batch Cooking
- Set of 8
- One of each Wean Green container
- Set weighs approx 5.88 lbs
Wean Green’s food storage containers are made of the purest, most natural and infinitely recyclable material-glass. 5 times stronger than regular glass, the containers are impermeable, non-porous and eliminate chemical migration and stains. Not even BPA, PVC, Phthalates, or Lead can hide in Wean Green’s transparent tempered glass containers!
Why Do We Love Glass?
- Free of nasty chemicals (BPA, PVC’s or phthalates that may be harmful to your child)
- 4-5 times stronger than regular glass – Psst! We even tried running them over with our car and they still didn’t break!
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe
- Impermeable glass will not stain – think tomato sauce!
- 100% recyclable glass (infinitely)