Kanga care pail liner is made is used inside a large bin to store your cloth nappies until wash day, then simply put the open liner in the washing machine and your nappies will come out in the wash. As with all pail liners and mesh bags it is best to have 2 one in the wash and one to line the bin.
- Size: 26" tall 33" around the base 51" around the top
- Pail liner is cylindrical shaped and tapers slightly towards the bottom to allow more volume and fit your pail perfectly!
- Barrier Seam Sealing Technology:
- No gluing" nor ironing" to seal seams.
- Seams are physically sealed away from moisture!
- Drawstring Closure: Fits any pail size.Place in pail and cinch the drawstring down with the toggle for a snug and exact fit.
Fabric: This pail liner keeps the waterproof laminate on the inside
where the dirty diapers are. This keeps the dirty diapers off the
fabric, which can cause permanent stink issues.
- Made from compostable fabrics: biodegradable TPU laminate and corn spun polyester.
Made responsibly in China
under Swiss Certificate
by a Danish Mom-Owned Company