Cloth diaper boosters can be used to add more absorbency to your GroVia® diapers during nighttime use or other times that you need it. Simply lay one of our IMO-certified Organic Cotton Boosters on top of your Soaker Pad, and you are ready to go.
GroVia® Boosters are made of 3 layers of thirsty Organic Cotton! Perfect for naps, nights, or long car rides.
These will boost the absorbency of your diaper without adding bulk!
Fairly and conscientiously made in China.
Made with 100% Organic Cotton Certified by IMO Switzerland Certificate #100005
Preparing Soaker Pads & Boosters
- Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry, repeating the process 5–6 times before use.
- Change outer Shell twice a day.
- Change Soaker Pad when soiled.
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled shells and soaker pads in a dry diaper pail.
- No soaking necessary.
- Wash soiled Boosters every 2 days using a heavy duty cycle on warm or regular hot with full amount of good cleaning detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry Soaker Pads and Boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, fabric softeners, or water repellent diaper creams.