Ecozone we recommend using our award winning 100% organic & natural Soap Nuts in place of your usual chemical-based laundry detergents. Ecozone’s Soap Nuts are naturally and sustainably sourced and have so many other positive attributes, now get switching over!
- Allergy friendly – Approved by Allergy UK
- Hypoallergenic – Great for those sensitivities and Eczema sufferers
- Biodegradable & Compostable – You can add them to your compost heap or simply throw in the garden or bin once finished with
- Vegan – Approved by the Vegan Society (no animal bi-products here)
- Cruelty-free – Approved by Cruelty-Free International (no animal testing here too!)
- Non-toxic & Non-polluting – Totally organic & safe for aquatic life and the environment
- Reusable – Did you know you can use the same load of Nuts 3-6 times?
- Bleach & Paraben-free – No optical brighteners, so great on delicate fabrics and non-colourfast items
- Safe for septic tanks – No worries on using this product if you’ve got a septic tank
Ecozone’s Soap Nuts are available in two sizes 300g & 1kg giving you 100-330 washes at an average of up to 5p per wash. With the simple & easy to use directions, you’ll have no excuse not to love them. We’ve even heard that you can make a versatile multi-use liquid detergent from them that can be used all over the home for various other cleaning purposes too!