Mucky Baby Wipes Container (BPA FREE*) – used for soaking mucky Cheeky Wipes until wash day - (along with Mesh Bag insert, not included)
Green and Pink boxes both now available!
- 19.5cm (l) x 19.5cm (w) x 12cm (d)
- Flat, stackable lids and splash-proof seal to keep your wipes fresher for longer
- Hinged Single clip lid means easy one-handed opening and closing
- Soaking your wipes keeps your wipes wet, preventing stains from drying out and setting on your baby wipes
- Handy water-fill levels on the boxes make it simple to know how much water to use
- Internal hooks hold the mesh wash bag (not included) in place
- Simply occasionally wash Mucky Baby Wipes Container with washing up liquid to clean
What is BPA?
*Bisphenol A or BPA, is a chemical used to make plastics including materials that come into contact with food such as refillable drinks bottles and food storage containers. It's also used to make protective coatings and linings for food and drinks cans.
Minute amounts of BPA can transfer from packaging into food and drinks, but independent experts have advised that these levels of exposure are not considered to be harmful. Independent studies have shown that, even when consumed at high levels, BPA is rapidly absorbed, detoxified, and eliminated from humans.
The levels of BPA found in food from food contact materials are not a concern to health. However, BPA is one of a large number of substances that have the potential to interact with our hormone systems, and some people claim that this means it is an 'endocrine disruptor' and that it could have effects at very low doses that are not seen at higher doses. In recent years, many environmental groups have expressed concerns that the BPA contained in baby feeding bottles could ‘leach’ or leak out into a baby’s milk from the plastic when heated under certain conditions, or when bottles were cracked or scratched. This, they claimed, could result in health concerns for babies and children.
Obviously we want to do the best by our parents and babies. Our BPA free containers mean you will know for sure that NO BPA could potentially leach from your wipes container onto your wipes and therefore transferred to your babies skin!
*content from Food Standards Agency Website 2016