Please note the wetbag with the kit is white with blue flowers
Super absorbent, super soft and easy to use and wash. What's more, they can be used for both stress incontinence as well as for when Aunt Florence comes to visit. We estimate our pads can save up to 9p per use, when compared to popular brands of disposable pads - now, that's positively period!
Whilst small and dainty they don't lack functionality Stay dry, stain repellant and quick drying, take control of what goes next to your skin and have a cycle in comfort and style.
- Contoured slim fit
- Stay dry interior
- Stain repellent - easy to keep them looking new
- Soft waterproof exterior
- Popper tabs to keep in place
- Quick drying
- Oekotex certified
- Mini pads Length 21cm (approx). Perfect for light flow.
- Midi pads Length 26cm (approx.) Middle of the range sized pad for those days when you need that little bit more protection.
- Maxi pads Length 29cm (approx.). Perfect for medium days and regular flow.
- Mighty pads Length 32cm (approx.) Maxi Bloom pads are great for overnight and heavy flow, Core has 2 Layers of Polyester microfibre.
Wash and care.
- Washing Your Pads: Rinse in cold water immediately after use to stop stains setting. Store in waterproof bathroom bag and wash within 48 hours
- Wash in non bio at 40 and tumble cool.
- No harsh stain removers; they may cause irritation and can damage the waterproof membrane.
- No fabric softeners; they will reduce their absorbency.